Cyber Crime Prevention Against Women And Children
- Jharkhand government has launched the Centrally Sponsored Scheme (CCPW). The scheme is co funded by the Ministry of Home Affairs.
- It aims to protect women and children from growing cybercrimes.
- The main objective of Cyber Crime Prevention against Women and Children (CCPWC) Scheme is to have an effective mechanism to handle cybercrimes against women and children in the country.
- Online cybercrime reporting platform
- One national level cyber forensic laboratory
- Training of Police officers, judges & prosecutors
- Cybercrime awareness activities
- Research & Development
Source : PIB